Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A show of white for Wednesday


Today is white Wednesday and I thought I would show some of the white milk glass that I have setting around the house.
This makes a nice vase




                                                          This makes a nice vase




                                     
                          I use these for ice cream






                
                           This little cherub I have in my bedroom




            A pretty white serving  plate With gold trim handle


                                                                                  


                                                         Happy white Wednesday to everyone

3 comments:

  1. One more work day and then our weekend begins. Zack thinks the week went fast but not so much for me. Always too much to do at work and at home. I feel like I am on a spinning wheel half the time and can't get off or catch up. :/ Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your color days such a nice way to show gratitude for each and everything in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy White Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.

    ReplyDelete