Friday, October 14, 2011

October Weddings

     The  romantic roses with candle light is my dedication to all of you who celebrate October wedding anniversaries. I am dedicating this week's pink Saturday blog to all of you that have a special day this month  There are several in my family. My daughter Gwen and her husband Ernie are celebrating their 25th. Gwen’s blog can be found here http://whiteturquoisechocolate.blogspot.com/ My niece Tammy in Kuwait is celebrating one next week with her husband Sam.... Tammy’s blog can be found at T's Daily Treasures My sister=in=law Kay and her spouse are also celebrating an October anniversary. This year my departed hubby an I would have celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary .. This evening my kids took me out to supper in remembrance. Bless them for remembering.

                                                                         Source tumblr
                    
             Maybe you would like a small cake to have

                    
     My warmest wishes to all of you this week and for the month of October.. I should also mention there is many birthdays this month so a Happy Birthday to all of you who celebrate this also.

   More pinks for this Saturday can be found at our hostess  Beverly
    
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wishes and the mention. This will be our 17th. Hard to believe. It also means I've been in Kuwait 17 years. Even harder to believe. Where has the time gone? Yusef is taller than me and very independent. Zack will be 13 in less than 2 weeks. Glad to hear you were treated to dinner. Sam's mom passed the same year that they celebrated their 50th. 2005 turned out to be a rather sad and chaotic year for many reasons. Sending hugs to you for a wonderful day. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    Please come see my Pink, when you get a chance. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!!! and how gorgeous this is! I hope that you had a wonderful celebration.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful roses - and the cupcakes (far too nice to eat). Happy Pink Saturday and a hug from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Elaine, I didn't realize that darling Tammy is your niece!!! She is a doll!

    Many hugs and blessings to you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to all those having a special celebration this month.

    ReplyDelete