Wednesday, September 28, 2011

White pumpkins

White pumpkins.. They didn't have those when I was young. They certainly make for some pretty fall decor decorating ideas. A bit unusual for making a jack-o=lantern. Lets take some white pumpkins and see what can be done with them

Here we have an unusual way to decorate one



How about this  one with glitter ribbon and a spider?

 


 
There is always black markers or paint







 
  And there is the hand carved one


 

 I like this one that is carved with the pattern


 

 

                                   This person turned his pumpkin in to beverage server.


 
Or leave them natural and decorate you table or put them outside on your steps or porch's with them




 
 At Disney world they make Donald Duck's heard from a white pumpkin


 There are so many more things to do with pumpkins ..I will show some later.  Have a great week..what's left of it.


I am joining Faded Charm for this showing of white.


9 comments:

  1. I love the white pumpkins, and the ones that are a greyish blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - where do you get the white pumpkins - I have never seen one! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the white ones too Elaine.I have never seen them but im sure some people paint them.I like the glitter up there with the spider,thats the only way to have a spider with some glitter ha!I also love the natural ones.My idea this year was to hollow out 2 and put some mums in each one.Ive seen that too.But i imagine you couldnt do that til at least the middle of october or the pumpkin would get yucky inside.


    Happy Wednesday Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I just posted on your other blog that I'm really liking white pumpkins. As you said, they didn't have them when we were young. So many creative ideas as to what to do with them! Thanks! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen them in the stores this year but I never have had any. They are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine.I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.But the one dog my border colie is going on 14 and the other cat is 14.So i figure in the future here in my home i will probably own 2 cats.I will be too sad after these too leave this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I have white pumpkins on my blog, too :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of the best blog posts for Halloween! So many creative ideas, especially the bejeweled pumpkin and spider. The only problem with this is now I have to wait a whole year to decorate with white pumpkins!

    Teresa
    www.businessofcolor.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first year I have ever seen them, Walmart has a whole bunch of them, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete